- This event has passed.
INSURANCE IOT EUROPE SUMMIT
26 June 2017 - 27 June 2017
Heads of innovation and R&D, heads of strategy, C-level executives meet at the 2nd Insurance IoT Europe conference in order to discuss the impact of IoT on the relationship with the customers, risks, claims, pricing as well as the opportunities of IoT for creation of new products and services, increase of real customer engagement, improvement of long-term business.
- IoT Boom or Bust: Opportunities and Challenges in IoT Adoption
- Usage of IoT to Engage Customers Through a Suite of Services
- Insurance as a service for the connected generation
- Harnessing connected technology to create different insurance outcomes
- Harnessing IoT to engage customers like never before and capitalising on new customer relationships to transform businesses
- Turn IoT On: Integrating IoT in Operations
- Cyber Risk & Privacy: Putting IoT Security First