- This event has passed.
INTERNET OF THINGS WORLD FORUM
22 May 2017 - 25 May 2017
The Internet of Things Forum (IoTWF) is hosted by Cisco and is acknowledged as a leading forum, because it brings innovators and key stakeholders in business, academia and government together that network, partner and find solutions for IoT challenges. The event includes discussions, best practices in connection with security, connectivity, flexibility and availability, examples of companies, governments and individuals about advancements in economic value, quality of life and efficiency.
- A Tsunami of Change: Next-Generation Business Models: Monetizing Data
- Role of Government Through IoT
- Beyond Business: The Societal and Workforce Impact of IoT
- Securing Our Future: Managing Risk and Privacy in the Hyper-connected World
- Driving Business Outcomes with Scalable Analytics and IoT
- Unlocking the Full Value of IoT Data Through Analytics and Machine Learning
- Success in Cities: Business Leaders Learning from Smart City Innovation
- The Impact of AI on Customer Experience in Financial Services
- Success in Transportation: By Land, Sea, and Air – IoT Connected Vehicles
- Co-Innovating with your Customers to Accelerate IoT
- The Security Vulnerabilities of IoT
- Automation and AI – From Devices to Insights to Action